Have you ever attended a party that you didn’t want to end? Or went on an amazing vacation and didn’t want to leave when it was time to come home?
Your wedding is one of the most important events in your life. You want it to be a special and very memorable occasion not just for you and your new spouse but also for your family members, friends, and co-workers. You want to make sure your guests have a great time from beginning to the end.
Lone Star Executive Limousine provides the following tips on how to end your wedding with a bang:
- Midnight buffet – serve fun appetizers and party food at the end of the night to make sure your guests leave the reception with a full belly. Pigs in a blanket, ice cream, pizza, and hotdogs are a great way to end a party.
- Food truck – a lot of couples are having a food truck setup outside of the reception hall to serve guests before they leave.
- Coffee bar – provide a coffee bar for guests to prepare their favorite coffee treats before the party ends.
- Sparklers – as you and your new spouse are leaving the reception, have your guests send you off with sparklers instead of rice or bubbles.
- After party – some couples plan for an after party at another location or in a hotel suite. This keeps the party going for your guests even after you and your spouse have left the reception.
- Antique limousine – wouldn’t you rather ride off into the sunset in a beautiful antique Rolls-Royce limousine instead of your standard limo?
We’d love to hear back from you. If you have any cool ideas or suggestions that we didn’t include on this list, please let us know and we’ll add them to future blog posts.
For more information or to reserve your antique limo, please contact us today.