Lone Star Executive Limousine LLC (“LSEL”) thanks you for visiting our site. Your access to and use of the LSEL Website (the “site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (collectively the “Terms”) and all applicable laws of the State of Texas and United States of America.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and LSEL are superseded and of no force or effect.
1. Terms and Conditions of Service
- Grace Period: Delays are inevitable, which can sometimes keep customers from meeting their chauffeurs. LSEL works hard to give chauffeurs enough time to be in position prior to a reservation pickup time. For each reservation, customers are granted a window of time to greet their chauffeurs at the requested pickup time and location before incurring waiting time charges.
- Airport Pickups: LSEL monitors all commercial airline arrivals to ensure on-time airport pickups. A thirty (30) minute grace period is allowed on all domestic arrivals and sixty (60) minutes on all international arrivals. Waiting time charges will apply after the grace period and are accrued in quarter-hour increments, based on the vehicles hourly rate.
- Non-airport pickups: For all pickup locations other than airports, a ten (10) minute grace period is allowed. Waiting time charges will apply after the grace period and are accrued in quarter-hour increments, based on the vehicle’s hourly rate.
- Changes and cancellations: We understand changes or cancellations to travel plans can be abrupt or without reason. Be sure to give us adequate notice, and we’ll see you next time. Changes or cancellations for all trip reservations must be submitted to LSEL via e-mail at email@example.com, the customers online reservations system, when applicable, or by calling us directly at (888) 377-7232, or (832) 585-7338 for calls outside the U.S. and Canada. Changes/cancellations via e-mail require twenty-four (24) hours advanced notice and must contain the confirmation number for the cancelled reservation. Changes/cancellations via phone in our corporate owned market for flat rate reservations require a three (3) hour notice for sedans, five (5) hour notice for sport utility vehicles (SUVs), and twenty-four (24) hour notice for all other vehicles. All vehicles reserved by the hour (hourly) require a seven day (7) notice of cancellation. All reservations made in our affiliate markets require a forty-eight (48) hour notice of cancellation. Customers who fail to provide adequate notice of either trip reservation changes or cancellation, as referenced above, will be billed the full fair, including a fifteen (15) percent gratuity charge.
- No shows: A reservation is considered a “No Show” if the passenger cannot be located or contacted within (a) one (1) hour for airport pickups (time begins when passenger’s plane lands) or (b) thirty (30) minutes at other pickup locations. For all no-shows, the full trip fare, including a fifteen (15) percent gratuity and any applicable wait times will be charged. To avoid this charge, or if you are having trouble locating your chauffeur, we advise you not to leave the pickup location on your reservation without first contacting LSEL at (888) 377-7232 or (832) 585-7338.
- Rates: Rates are subject to change without notice. A 25% non-refundable deposit will be charged on all hourly reservations. LSEL is not responsible for services delayed or not rendered due to weather or other circumstances beyond its control. The rate presented to you on your reservation confirmation is an initial estimate of the cost of service as reserved and is not intended to represent the actual cost of your trip. Wait time, taxes, extra stops, or additional services may change your rate. All rates are calculated in local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the current exchange rate.
- Default: In the event that you default in payment or become delinquent in your account status due to having a balance to Lone Star Executive Limousine over 21 days, Lone Star Executive Limousine will place your account on hold and charge your credit card on file for the balance of your account including any finance charges.
- Collection: Lone Star Executive Limousine has the right to initiate collection proceedings on delinquent accounts and any attorneys’ fees, collection, and court costs. Lone Star Executive Limousine reserves the right to convert corporate billing accounts to credit card only status.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine has standard point-to-point rates that provide flat rate prices for travel to and from most major airports, cruise terminals, and cities.
- Flat rates for travel between locations in which a point-to-point rate is not available will be billed at Lone Star Executive Limousine’s current applicable hourly rate. Customers are billed from the time the vehicle leaves our facility until the vehicle arrives back at our facility, with a four (4) hour minimum service applying.
- Service times resulting in fractions of an hour will be rounded to the next thirty (30) minute interval.
Wait Time/Stop Time
- Thirty (30) minutes of free waiting time is provided to all domestic flight customers from the official posted arrival time. One (1) hour of free waiting time given on all international flights from the official posted arrival time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in fifteen (15) minute increments and billed at the vehicle’s regular hourly rate. Tolls and parking are additional.
- For any reservations not listed above, ten (10) minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in fifteen (15) minute increments and billed at the vehicle’s regular hourly rate.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane the tis delayed by more than ten (10) minutes.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine does not monitor train or locomotive schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred by any passenger arriving by train or locomotive that is delayed by more than ten (10) minutes.
- Passenger requested stops on route (which do not result in a detour) during a point-to-point reservation will be charged $15.00 per stop for a maximum of ten (10) minutes, and charges will revert to the vehicle’s current hourly rate after ten (10) minutes.
- Passenger requested stops off route (which result in a detour) during a point-to-point reservation will be billed at the vehicle’s current hourly rate.
- Parking, tolls, and incidental charges are not included on quotes or confirmations. These charges are billed as incurred at the conclusion of your trip.
- For excessive cleanup of vehicles resulting from spills, food, mud, etc. we may assess an excessive cleanup charge of $50.00 at our discretion.
- We will assess a charge of $250.00 per incident of vomiting in any vehicle. This charge may be higher depending on our costs of cleaning and sterilization of vehicle.
- Other charges may include:
- $15.00 per broken champagne/rock glass
- $1,000 per seat tear/hole/puncture
- $250 cleaning charge for smoking in any vehicle
- Broken/damaged/missing equipment will be billed at cost to repair/replace item.
- Roundtrips include up to four (4) hours of wait time and must be completed within the same calendar day.
- Wait time over four (4) hours will be charged at the vehicle’s current hourly rate.
Website Terms and Conditions
Limitations of Damages
- In no event shall Lone Star Executive Limousine or any of it affiliates, partners, or subsidiaries be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information, program, or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content material and functions of http://www.lonestarexecutivelimo.com or any linked website, even if Lone Star Executive Limousine is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in these terms will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the site after any changes to these terms are posted will be considered your acceptance of those changes. Lone Star Executive Limousine may terminate, change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of theLone Star Executive Limousine site, including the availability of any features of the site at any time. Lone Star Executive Limousine may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the site without notice or liability. Lone Star Executive Limousine may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above and, upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all materials.
- The materials in this website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Lone Star Executive Limousine does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum or information shall be at your sole risk. Lone Star Executive Limousine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site, the materials, products, programs, services, or prices (if any) described in the site at any time without notice. This site, information and materials on the site, and the software made available on the site, are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, of any kind including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose.Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusions of implied warranties, and the above exclusions may not apply to all persons.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including weather, road conditions, and breakdowns.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in vehicles.
- Due to the structural engineering of our vehicles, if any breakdown or mechanical trouble should occur, the customer is subject to down time only, and cannot recoup or file suit for any further retribution.
- Although Lone Star Executive Limousine will attempt to allocate a reasonable time to allow for traffic, it is not responsible for delays due to said traffic, nor is it liable for delays caused by accidents, or any acts of nature that prevents prompt arrival. Lone Star Executive Limousine will, however, provide compensation for said delays in the form of additional time, not to exceed time lost by the delay and/or traffic, at the end of the charger.
- Reservations require a one-third (1/4) non-refundable deposit that will be taken at the time that the reservation is made and both parties, the customer and Lone Star Executive Limousine, enter into contract.
- In compliance with TABC 106.04, consumption of alcohol by passengers less than twenty-one (21) years of age is prohibited.
- Vehicle and color requests are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine does not warrant that this site will operate without interruption, nor that the materials contained herein are free from defect, nor that any interruptions or defects will be promptly corrected, nor that this site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine website may contain links to sites on the Internet that are owned and/or operated by third parties. Any references to or use of such links are for informational purposes only, and are included as a convenience to the user. Lone Star Executive Limousine, its affiliates, partners, and subsidiaries do not make any representation or warranties regarding the content in any of those sites or of the quality of any information, products, or services available thereunder, and do not endorse any of the information, products, or services described therein. There may be dangers inherent in the use of any information, product, or service, and the user of these links should exercise the same degree of analysis and caution regarding such items available through these links as would be used if accessing the third-party sites directly or in any purchase or transaction.