- All services are billed to the customer’s corporate billing account or to a valid credit card. Lone Star Executive Limousine accepts American Express, Discover (Novus) Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
- All published rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are calculated in local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the current exchange rate.
- The following charges will be added and itemized to the customers bill when applicable: parking, airport fees, tolls, cellular/WI-FI usage.
- In the event that you default in payment or become delinquent in your account status due to having a balance to Lone Star Executive Limousine over 21 days, Lone Star Executive Limousine will place your account on hold and charge your credit card on file for the balance of your account including any finance charges.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine has the right to initiate collection proceedings on delinquent accounts and any attorneys’ fees, collection, and court costs. Lone Star Executive Limousine reserves the right to convert corporate billing accounts to credit card only status.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine has standard point-to-point rates that provide flat rate prices for travel to and from most major airports, cruise terminals, and cities.
- Flat rates for travel between locations in which a point-to-point rate is not available will be billed at Lone Star Executive Limousine’s current applicable hourly rate. Customers are billed from the time the vehicle leaves our facility until the vehicle arrives back at our facility, with a four (4) hour minimum service applying.
- Service times resulting in fractions of an hour will be rounded to the next thirty (30) minute interval.
Wait Time/Stop Time
- Thirty (30) minutes of free waiting time is provided to all domestic flight customers from the official posted arrival time. One (1) hour of free waiting time given on all international flights from the official posted arrival time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in fifteen (15) minute increments and billed at the vehicle’s regular hourly rate. Tolls and parking are additional.
- For any reservations not listed above, ten (10) minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in fifteen (15) minute increments and billed at the vehicle’s regular hourly rate.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane the tis delayed by more than ten (10) minutes.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine does not monitor train or locomotive schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred by any passenger arriving by train or locomotive that is delayed by more than ten (10) minutes.
- Passenger requested stops on route (which do not result in a detour) during a point-to-point reservation will be charged $15.00 per stop for a maximum of ten (10) minutes, and charges will revert to the vehicle’s current hourly rate after ten (10) minutes.
- Passenger requested stops off route (which result in a detour) during a point-to-point reservation will be billed at the vehicle’s current hourly rate.
Cancellation & No Show Fees
- Cancellation of reservations within twenty four (24) hours of a scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip with the addition of a 15% service fee.
- A ‘no show’ fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus applicable wait time fee plus the 15% service fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
- If a customer is unable to locate their vehicle or driver, please call (832) 585-7338 to avoid being charged a no show fee.
- Cancellation of limousine service with less than seventy-two (72) hours notice will be charged the vehicle hourly minimum for the minimum hours required.
- Parking, tolls, and incidental charges are not included on quotes or confirmations. These charges are billed as incurred at the conclusion of your trip.
- For excessive cleanup of vehicles resulting from spills, food, mud, etc. we may assess an excessive cleanup charge of $50.00 at our discretion.
- We will assess a charge of $250.00 per incident of vomiting in any vehicle. This charge may be higher depending on our costs of cleaning and sterilization of vehicle.
- Other charges may include:
- $15.00 per broken champagne/rock glass
- $1,000 per seat tear/hole/puncture
- $250 cleaning charge for smoking in any vehicle
- Broken/damaged/missing equipment will be billed at cost to repair/replace item.
- Roundtrips include up to four (4) hours of wait time and must be completed within the same calendar day.
- Wait time over four (4) hours will be charged at the vehicle’s current hourly rate.
Website Terms and Conditions
Limitations of Damages
- In no event shall Lone Star Executive Limousine or any of it affiliates, partners, or subsidiaries be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information, program, or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content material and functions of https://www.lonestarexecutivelimo.com or any linked website, even if Lone Star Executive Limousine is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in these terms will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the site after any changes to these terms are posted will be considered your acceptance of those changes. Lone Star Executive Limousine may terminate, change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of theLone Star Executive Limousine site, including the availability of any features of the site at any time. Lone Star Executive Limousine may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the site without notice or liability. Lone Star Executive Limousine may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above and, upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all materials.
- The materials in this website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Lone Star Executive Limousine does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum or information shall be at your sole risk. Lone Star Executive Limousine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site, the materials, products, programs, services, or prices (if any) described in the site at any time without notice. This site, information and materials on the site, and the software made available on the site, are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, of any kind including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose.Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusions of implied warranties, and the above exclusions may not apply to all persons.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including weather, road conditions, and breakdowns.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in vehicles.
- Due to the structural engineering of our vehicles, if any breakdown or mechanical trouble should occur, the customer is subject to down time only, and cannot recoup or file suit for any further retribution.
- Although Lone Star Executive Limousine will attempt to allocate a reasonable time to allow for traffic, it is not responsible for delays due to said traffic, nor is it liable for delays caused by accidents, or any acts of nature that prevents prompt arrival. Lone Star Executive Limousine will, however, provide compensation for said delays in the form of additional time, not to exceed time lost by the delay and/or traffic, at the end of the charger.
- Reservations require a one-third (1/4) non-refundable deposit that will be taken at the time that the reservation is made and both parties, the customer and Lone Star Executive Limousine, enter into contract.
- In compliance with TABC 106.04, consumption of alcohol by passengers less than twenty-one (21) years of age is prohibited.
- Vehicle and color requests are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine does not warrant that this site will operate without interruption, nor that the materials contained herein are free from defect, nor that any interruptions or defects will be promptly corrected, nor that this site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Lone Star Executive Limousine website may contain links to sites on the Internet that are owned and/or operated by third parties. Any references to or use of such links are for informational purposes only, and are included as a convenience to the user. Lone Star Executive Limousine, its affiliates, partners, and subsidiaries do not make any representation or warranties regarding the content in any of those sites or of the quality of any information, products, or services available thereunder, and do not endorse any of the information, products, or services described therein. There may be dangers inherent in the use of any information, product, or service, and the user of these links should exercise the same degree of analysis and caution regarding such items available through these links as would be used if accessing the third-party sites directly or in any purchase or transaction.