There is never a dull moment in The Woodlands, Texas. Adventurous outdoor activities, world class shopping, awe inspiring musical events, and some of the best food in the state – this amazing community has it all.
As your premier Woodlands Limo Service, we put together the following list of awesome things to do in The Woodlands.
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion – The greats perform at this spectacular outdoor musical venue located in the heart of The Woodlands. Performers such as Idina Menzel, Zac Brown Band, Kid Rock, Incubus, Kelly Clarkson, Def Leppard, Van Halen, Counting Crows, and the list goes on.
- George Mitchell Nature Preserve – Bike rides, nature walks, and educational activities, this peaceful and very beautiful park has many activities for all ages to enjoy. It is part of the Spring Creek Greenway, which provides the following for The Woodlands and surroundings areas: preservation, restoration, recreation, and education.
- The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center – Golfing with your friends, enjoying a fine meal, relaxing spa weekend, exciting tennis match with your spouse, or splashing around at the Forest Oasis Waterscape, these are just a few of things you can do at this amazing resort beautifully nestled in the woods.
- The Woodlands Mall – This shopping mall offers it all: premier shopping, dining and entertainment. Great restaurants such as The Cheesecake Factory, BRIO Tuscan Grille, and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. Kids can enjoy the Carousel or the Children’s Play Area. And don’t forget the shopping – Abercrombie & Fitch, Al’s Formal Wear, Banana Republic, Barnes & Noble, Brighton Collectibles, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Coach, Macy’s, Dillards, Disney Store, and much more.
- The Woodlands Children’s Museum – “The Museum provides creative and imaginative play experiences along with daily interactive activities” for children ages seven and younger. This awesome museum offers fun educational exhibits that promote curiosity and creativity. They also offer workshops for the spring, summer and fall.
We also provide the following list of some of the best restaurants in the area:
- Corkscrew BBQ
- Hubbell & Hudson Bistro
- Tommy Bahama’s Restaurant & Bar
- Schilleci’s New Orleans Kitchen
- Bonefish Grill
- Fielding’s Wood Grill
These are just a few of amazing places, restaurants, and activities for you to visit and enjoy in The Woodlands. Take time to get to know this special community.
If you need stylish, safe, and comfortable transportation to a Woodlands spa, fine dining establishment, or to see your favorite musician perform, contact Lone Star Executive Limousine to reserve a limo, SUV, or party bus today.